The ADV.1 M.V2 forging configuration by ADV.1 Wheels features a revolutionary two-piecemonoblock construction. Developed & engineered in late 2011, the M.V2’s primary focus is to provide a lightweight, forged aluminum, individually engineered to order alternative to the forged monoblock. The M.V2 provides an entirely new look combining three-piece versatility with one-piece performance & ride quality.
The ADVANCED SERIES is our most engineered and strength tested wheel line to date. This new Series is raising the industry standard in almost every category imaginable: from aesthetic wheel design & strength testing, right down to the wheel packaging. Every traditional step involved in creating a wheel line was rewritten in order to advance what is currently considered premium in the high end exotic and luxury car world.
M.V2 ADVANCED SERIES
- 2 PIECE FORGED / STEP LIP CONSTRUCTION
- AVAILABLE IN DIAMETERS 18.0-22.0 INCH
- WIDTHS RANGE FROM 4.5-13.5 INCH
- AVAILABLE FOR ANY VEHICLE APPLICATION
- EXPOSED OR HIDDEN HARDWARE OPTION
- VEHICLE LOAD / GAWR SPECIFIC
- CONFORMS TO GERMAN TUV REQUIREMENTS
- 6061 T6 TREATED FORGED ALUMINUM
- IN HOUSE MACHINING / ENGINEERING / MILL PROGRAMMING
- STANDARD TITANIUM HARDWARE