The ADV.1 M.V1 forging configuration by ADV.1 Wheels features a one-piece monoblockconstruction. The M.V1’s primary focus is to provide a lightweight, forged aluminum, individually engineered to order, forged monoblock wheel. The M.V1 provides a high-performance OEM upgrade, improved ride quality and an aggressive “ADV.1” stance. Available for all makes & models in sizes 18.0-24.0 inch diameters with widths ranging from 8.5-13.5 inches.
The CS Series line are individually vehicle load specific optimized wheels via FEA Simulation Tests. This results in the lightest, best performing, and strongest wheel that can possibly be made for your car. The Competition Spec Series come standard with spoke cut-outs and have upgradable options such as titanium hardware and backpad pocketing for further weight reduction. CS Series spokes have sharp, aggressive, and angular cuts making them a perfect match for super cars and sports cars alike.
M.V1 CS SERIES FEATURES
- ONE PIECE FORGED MONOBLOCK
- AVAILABLE IN DIAMETERS 18.0-24.0 INCH
- WIDTHS RANGE FROM 8.5-13.5+ INCH
- AVAILABLE FOR ANY VEHICLE APPLICATION
- VEHICLE LOAD / GAWR SPECIFIC
- CONFORMS TO GERMAN TÜV REQUIREMENTS
- 6061 T6 TREATED FORGED ALUMINUM
- IN HOUSE MACHINING / ENGINEERING / MILL PROGRAMMING