The ADV.1 TRACK SPEC configuration. Our flagship line, the track spec forged wheel series consists of a three-piece construction, created using our deep concave profile forgings with a modified die designed to allow what we call a “contoured spoke” extension. This feature allows us to engineer each set with spokes specifically following the exact contour of the step lip surface resulting in a look unlike any other wheel and performance to match.
The CS Series line are individually vehicle load specific optimized wheels via FEA Simulation Tests. This results in the lightest, best performing, and strongest wheel that can possibly be made for your car. The Competition Spec Series come standard with spoke cut-outs and lightweight titanium hardware, combined with backpad pocketing for further weight reduction. CS Series spokes have sharp, aggressive, and angular cuts making them a perfect match for super cars and sports cars alike.
TRACK SPEC CS SERIES
- 3 PIECE FORGED / STEP LIP CONSTRUCTION
- AVAILABLE IN DIAMETERS 18.0-22.0 INCH
- WIDTHS RANGE FROM 4.5-15.5+ INCH
- AVAILABLE FOR ANY VEHICLE APPLICATION
- EXPOSED OR HIDDEN HARDWARE OPTION
- VEHICLE LOAD / GAWR SPECIFIC
- CONFORMS TO GERMAN TUV REQUIREMENTS
- 6061 T6 TREATED FORGED ALUMINUM
- IN HOUSE MACHINING / ENGINEERING / MILL PROGRAMMING
- STANDARD TITANIUM HARDWARE